Careers at ABC Imaging
ABC Imaging offers digital document management services and print solutions for markets around the globe, and provides a one-stop-shop for commercial clients’ printing needs.
- Print Your Own: Offers the ability to design your own creation and print it on a variety of items such as post cards, business cards, posters and signs, photo books, brochures, and much more!
- Grand Format: Provides high quality large format images and designs to be printed onto a variety of spaces for high impact impression making and business marketing purposes.
- 3D Printing: Allows customers to send in their 3D files and have them printed using high quality 3D printers and materials to create an outstanding result.
- Managed Print Services: Provides on-site print services which remove the need for equipment acquisition, and offers services such as support, consumables, turnkey solutions, cost recovery, fully networked printing devices and much more.
- Offset Printing: Provides high quality offset printing services for newsletters, embossing, book binding, die cutting, foil stamping, business cards and much more.
- Reprographics: Offers professionally done services which create designs for a variety of products or projects such as book covers, blueprints, banners, and offers finishing options in matte, gloss, dry-erase, semi-gloss and much more.
- Office Supplies: Provides a wide range of office and printer supplies to meet the various needs of an office space.
ABC Imaging was founded in 1982 by Medi Falsafi for the purpose of generating reprographic services to architects, engineers, and contractors. The companys’ full name is American Blueprinting Company, and when Falsafi first started the company he purchased his own printing equipment and operated out of a shop he had set up. Falsafi had an MBA from Harvard and a background in architecture, which made it possible for him to offer his printing solutions to those in the building design and construction industries.
The company was on a path for steady growth and moved from the shop which Medi Falsafi had set up to a new location in 1984. In 1986 the offset printing branch of the company was opened and operated in Alexandria, Virginia. Soon after, in 1987 ABC Imaging opened its first retail location in the same city. Expanding further, the company opened up its headquarters in 1990.
The 1990s was a time of strong growth for the company with the addition of two additional store fronts, putting the company at a total of three locations. By the late 1990s ABC Industries made its first acquisition, buying Topel Digital Solutions. This acquisition allowed the company to expand into large format digital printing. By 1999, the company gained an online presence with the addition of BlueprintOnline.
The 2000s was a time of great expansion, as the company opened various additional locations, and expanded its operations overseas. Today the company offers a wealth of advanced printing services, and operates its own office supply store.
Jobs at ABC Imaging
1.778.000+ job opportunitiesStart here!