Careers at ArisGlobal
ArisGlobal seeks to assist life sciences and pharmaceutical companies navigate the regulatory and operational framework required in order to bring products to market, offering a range of software solutions and ancillary services.
ArisGlobal organises its operations into four business units:
- Pharmacovigilance and Benefit Risk Management;
- Regulatory Affairs;
- Clinical Development; and
- Medical Communications.
ArisGlobal was founded in 1986 by Deepak Abbhi (“Abbhi”). The Company has grown significantly since its establishment to become a leading provider of e-clinical solutions for drug safety and risk management.
The Company serves an international client base across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, comprising life sciences companies, pharmaceutical companies, and government health bodies.
Business model of ArisGlobal
ArisGlobal offer a range of solutions and services to commercial enterprises operating within the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries.
The Company’s products seek to serve operators concerned with all aspects of the product life cycle, from clinical development to regulatory affairs, medical communications and risk management and pharmacogivilance. The Company’s clients principally comprise:
- Life Sciences Companies, including contract research organisations and other life sciences research companies;
- Biotechnology Companies, comprising biotechnology research organisations and producers and distributors of biotechnology products;
- Pharmaceutical Companies, comprising pharmaceutical research and development companies and pharma distribution groups;
- Government Health Organisations, including a range of government-led organisations and public health bodies.
In 2016 ArisGlobal stated that it had an extended client community of more than 200 customers, and had added a further 25 clients to its books in 2015. The Company includes companies such as PPD and Syngene International among its customers.
ArisGlobal serves an international client base. While the US is its largest single market, the Company also serves clients across Europe and Asia Pacific.
ArisGlobal provides value to its clients in the following ways:
- Its industry standing and reputation, with the Company established as a leading provider of services and solutions to clients operating in the life sciences sector, including most of the top 50 Biopharmaceutical companies in the world, as well as various governmental organisations;
- The efficiency and effectiveness of its services, with the Company’s physical and IT infrastructure enabling it to serve clients quickly and efficiently, effectively navigating the regulatory and operational frameworks of the life sciences industry;
- Its international reach, with the Company serving a broad international client base that includes companies around the world, with the Company having a particular presence across North America and Europe; and
- Its industry expertise and experience, with the Company employing specialist technical personnel, enabling the Company to develop effective industry-specific solutions, as well as an experienced team of industry executives.
ArisGlobal operates a website at www.arisglobal.com, through which it provides details on its various products, solutions, customers, and partners. The Company does not operate an online sales channel.
Many of the Company’s services, however, are offered via the Company’s private, cloud-based platform, agCloud, which is dedicated and tailored to the specific needs clients operating within the life sciences industry. ArisGlobal has also released 3 mobile apps that are designed to improve safety operations management and for its clients, that are available on iOS and Android devices.
ArisGlobal makes its sales through a direct sales force, which is organised by geographic region. These sales personnel operate out of the Company’s network of regional offices across the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Europe, including locations in the US, Ireland, the UK, Belgium, Italy Germany, India, and Japan.
ArisGlobal additionally markets and provides its services in part through a network of third-party organisations, including a range of value added resellers, affiliate marketing partners, and distributors.
ArisGlobal does not sell its products to clients on a self-service basis. The Company, however, enables clients to utilises the full functionality of many of its products on a self-service basis through its proprietary cloud-based platform. Clients are also able to download the Company’s available safety operations management apps on a self-service basis through either the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
ArisGlobal makes its sales to clients directly through its in-house sales and marketing force. The Company’s sales personnel consult directly with clients in order to full understand their individual circumstances and needs, enabling them to offer appropriate solutions and guidance, tailoring and scaling its service offerings on a client-by-client basis. The Company seeks to establish long-term relationships with its clients that span multiple years.
ArisGlobal provides ongoing support to its clients after sales have been made. Clients can contact the Company’s support and service personnel over the phone or via an online contact form in order to access personalised technical guidance. The Company also offers a wide range of online resources through its customer support centre, through which clients can access FAQs, user guides, and papers independently.
Additionally, ArisGlobal operates social networking accounts with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, through which it is able to publish company updates and interact directly with customers.
ArisGlobal is a provider of cloud-based software solutions to companies operating in the life sciences and pharmaceutical sector. The Company’s offerings assist clients in across the full lifespan of a product, including software solutions that support case management, report preparation, electronic submissions, and benefit and risk management, as well as regulatory information management and compliance management solutions and medical information solutions.
The Company also provides ongoing customer support services to its existing clients. ArisGlobal serves a diverse client base, including commercial and institutional customers, across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, maintaining an extensive office network including locations in Belgium, Japan, India, and Italy.
ArisGlobal works in close collaboration with a network of partner companies and organisations that assist the Company in delivering effective solutions. These partners can be organised broadly into the following categories:
- Supplier and Vendor Partners, comprising suppliers of technologies, services, and equipment that support the Company’s core development, distribution, and implementation operations across its various operating markets;
- Channel and Distribution Partners, comprising a range of third party companies and organisations such as resellers, affiliate marketers, distributors, and agents that extend the reach of the Company’s in-house sales and marketing force;
- Technology Partners, comprising a range of technology companies and technology service providers that assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Company’s software platform, solutions, and infrastructure;
- Research and Life Science Partners, comprising a range of contract research organisations and life science companies that work with the Company to manage industry-specific challenges and develop effective solutions; and
- Strategic and Alliance Partners, comprising a range of companies across multiple sectors with which the Company collaborates on joint projects, including marketing and development.
ArisGlobal has a number of key partnerships in place. The Company lists a number of these partners on its website, including Infosys, TATA Consultancy Services, Tech Mahindra, LifeBee, BioClinica, Mapi, and ClinQuest.
ArisGlobal’s key resources are its technologies and intellectual properties, its software solutions and online platform, its IT and communications infrastructure, its sales and marketing channels, its partnerships – particularly within the life sciences sector, and its personnel.
While ArisGlobal utilises a range of proprietary technologies in the development and implementation of its solutions, searches of records published by the US Patent and Trademark Office identified no patent applications filed in the Company’s name, either as applicant or assignee.
ArisGlobal owns and or leases a network of properties across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific that comprise the Company’s international network of sales and administrative offices.
ArisGlobal incurs costs in relation to the development of its technologies and solutions, the operation and maintenance of its online platform, the maintenance of its IT and communications infrastructure, the procurement of services, the management of its partnerships, the creation of advertising and marketing materials, and the retention of its personnel.
ArisGlobal generates revenue through the provision of a range of solutions and services to commercial enterprises operating within the life sciences and pharmaceutical industries. The Company also generates revenue through the provision of a suite of related professional and managed services. The Company derives its revenue under service contracts and subscription bookings.
ArisGlobal remains a privately-owned company and as such is not obliged to publish its financial results online. Research did not identify any reference to the Company’s recent revenue figures. A press release from 2016, however, suggested that the Company’s Clinical Development business unit grew its revenue by around 60% in 2015.
info: Abbhi has served as a member of ArisGlobal’s senior leadership team since founding the Company in 1986. He oversees the Company’s overall strategic direction and is its key decision maker. Abbhi has led the growth and development of the Company since its incorporation. Abbhi does not appear to have any significant professional experience outside of ArisGlobal. Abbhi holds a master’s degree in Business Administration from Rutgers University and a post graduate Advanced Professional Certificate in Computer Applications and Information Systems from New York University.
info: Sankesh serves as Managing Director of Global Delivery, Product Strategy and Business Excellence. He is also the founder and principal of Abbhi Capital, a privately-held investment firm, which successfully orchestrated an exit from BioClinica in 2015. Abbhi Capital has a particular expertise in the medical and life sciences sector According to a corporate biography, Sankesh Abbhi previously served as Senior Vice President and Head of Global Safety and Regulatory Solutions at BioClinica. Sankesh Abbhi previously founded Synowledge in 2006, a life sciences solutions company that provides drug safety and regulatory affairs solutions and relevant IT services.
info: Sonia has served as Managing Director of Commercial Operations at ArisGlobal since 2012. She previously served as the Company’s Vice President of Operations for the Americas from 2008 to 2010, and as Managing Director of Global Services and Solutions from 2010 to 2012. A corporate biography suggests that Veluchamy also serves as a member of the Board of Directors as Marketing Card Technology LLC.
408.000+ job opportunitiesStart here!