Careers at Berkshire Healthcare
Berkshire Healthcare is a healthcare organization which puts their customers first, operating as a not-for-profit establishment with a goal of improving the lives of those who walk through their doors.
- Rehabilitation: Offers recovery oriented service with skilled nurses with a goal of restoring physical, occupational, and speech skills.
- Long-Term Care: Provides around the clock service to improve the quality of life for residents which includes activities such as: dressing, bathing, and eating.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Offers care for residents with dementia and Alzheimer’s with a focus on minimizing confusion and increasing opportunities for each residents’ personal success.
- Lifecare/CCRC: Provides a retirement community based on each residents’ personal needs with options such as independent living, memory care, assisted living, and skilled nursing care.
- Respite Care: Offers a short visit to their facilities, and provides care which helps residents to get back on their feet after a hospital visit or caregiver services to those that need it.
- Hospice Care: Provides nurses, social workers, chaplains, a medical director, certified hospice aides and volunteers, as well as bereavement counselors to provide guidance for those nearing the end of their life.
- Adult Day Health Care: Provides fun care and assistance for seniors through the use of age-appropriate activities as well as lunch and snacks.
Berkshire Healthcare was founded in 1987 and has operated as a senior care, and healthcare establishment ever since. With their wide range of offerings from rehabilitation services, senior care facilities, hospice care and much more; this not-for-profit organization strives to make a lasting impact in the lives of all those who use their services. They employ a wide range of nursing, and healthcare specialists to ensure the right treatment is delivered to those who need it.
They also operate as a retirement community which offers custom tailored service to residents designed to meet their specific needs. Through their website, anyone interested can find a location which offers their services throughout the state of Massachusetts. By implementing core values such as integrity, compassion, excellence, teamwork, and stewardship the quality of life of those who partake in their services is able to increase.
Jobs at Berkshire Healthcare
2.971.000+ job opportunitiesStart here!