Careers at Credit Sesame
Credit Sesame aims to better the financial health of its customers through its wide range of credit reporting services.
- Credit Cards: Offers various credit card searching tools, using categorization to direct customers to their specific credit card needs.
- Home & Auto: Provides home and auto financing plans including loan options and mortgage tools.
- ID Theft: Offers two levels of identity theft protection services catering to the specific security needs of the customer.
- Loans: Offers both student and personal loans, as well as options for savings and money market accounts.
- Credit Score: Provides insight into current credit score as well as tools and notifications to keep customers up-to-date at all times.
Launched at TechCrunchDisrupt in 2010, Credit Sesame offers a wide range of financial solutions to customers. Prior to its founding in April of 2010, the company had already secured $7.35 million in funding. It was founded by Adrian Nazari who also founded Financial Crossing Inc.
In March 2011 it closed a funding round which provided $6.15 million in funding for the company. This funding round was led by Menlo Ventures, and Inventus Capital Partners.
In 2012 the company secured another $12 million in funding during the series C funding round. Continuously improving its credit reporting platform, the company offered its services on the android market by the end of 2012.
From the start the company grew fast and provided many jobs through its hiring campaign looking for fresh talent. Also in 2012 the company offered new services to customers including a social comparison tool. This tool allows customers to see where they stand in relation to others with the same demographics. From the start the company has had a focus on improving the financial stability of its customers.
Benefits at Credit Sesame
Jobs at Credit Sesame
1.777.000+ job opportunitiesStart here!