Careers at Open Systems Technologies
Open Systems Technologies strives to be the premier builder of relationships and trust for new clients by being the most reliable staffing and recruiting agency in the nation. They make it their mission to connect clients with the top talent in their industries.
Open System Technologies has a number of business divisions for their various services and operations.
Finance IT – The company started its journey in finance. It is a major part of the firm’s foundation. Some of the more important sectors include:
- Retail and Investing Banking
- Financial and Foreign Exchange
- Asset Management
- Fixed Income
- Fund Management
- Capital Markets
Information Technology – Besides finance, Open Systems Technologies is an expert in technology. They keep up clients up to date and their technology solutions modern. Some of the main sectors include:
- Business and Systems Analysis
- Web and Client Server Development
- Business Intelligence
- Project and Program Management
- Application Design and Development
- Mainframe and ERP Solutions
- Security and Risk IT
- Quality Assurance and Performance Testing
Healthcare IT – Open Systems Technologies collaborates with healthcare providers and healthcare players to provide IT professionals with all the tools they need. Some of the chief sectors include:
- Health Information Exchange
- IT Vendor Management and Support
- Enterprise and Infrastructure IT Support
- Application and Web Development
- Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Solutions
- IT Security
Finance, Accounting, and Operations – The organization’s niche is recruiting, staffing a client’s accounting, finance, or operations team. The organization keeps clients strong, stable, and ready for the future. Here are some examples of the jobs they provide:
- Accounting and Finance Jobs: Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting, CPAs, Operational Risk, Audit and Tax, Financial Project Managers, etc.
- Operation Jobs: Procurement, Engineering, Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Six Sigma Facilitators, etc.
Digital Marketing – Open Systems Technologies bridges the gap between marketing and technology by finding your digital marketing team. Some of the professionals they look for to help clients are:
- Marketing Managers
- Marketing Assistants
- Social Media Managers
- Graphic Designers
- SEO Specialists
- Web Designers
Government Services – The government division of this organization, OSGov, recognizes the demands and the solutions. They provide resources in IT, financial management, and project management. They have a ton of experience in many sectors. Some of them are listed below.
- Full Lifecycle Development of Government Systems Software
- Logistics and Engineering
- Intelligence and Linguistics
- Information Assurance and Cyber Security
- Telecom Infrastructure, Security, and Support
Open Systems Technologies was founded in 1990 in New York City by Harold Herling, the current CEO of the company. They initially offered their financial services on Wall Street. 26 years ago, the firm may have started out as a staffing and recruiting company but now, they have truly branched out into several other services.
They have built relationships and have grown internally and externally, creating a system that allows them to cater to the needs of the clients. All of these remarkable accomplishments were a testament to the firm’s outstanding performance and excellent quality of service.
Headquartered in New York City and in Philadelphia, the company also has several more offices in the US and in Canada, in cities such as Boston, Long Island, Jersey City, Dallas, Charlotte, Chicago, Toronto, Jacksonville, and Washington D.C.
Benefits at Open Systems Technologies
Jobs at Open Systems Technologies
1.405.000+ job opportunitiesStart here!