Careers at SA Technologies
SA Technologies offers IT consulting services which improve business efficiency, higher project success rates, and reduction in operating costs.
- Enterprise Solutions: Offers enterprise solutions ranging from resource planning, supply chain management, customer relationships, data management and much more.
- Healthcare IT: Provides solutions for healthcare providers which deal with regulatory compliance, electronic health records, business analytics, and implementation and support.
- Big Data: Provides the resources necessary to handle and manage big data for the purpose of fashioning it into insight and actionable information.
- Cloud Services: Offers their expertise for the purpose of creating and implementing a reliable cloud data management infrastructure for businesses and their needs.
- IT Outsourcing: Provides outsourced services which are tailored to meet a clients’ specific information technology needs.
- Application Development: Offers a wide range of application services such as testing, web and mobile development, custom applications, and cloud applications.
SA Technologies was founded in 2002, and since then has been enhancing their services to meet the needs of their diverse client base. By bringing over nine years of expertise in the information technology sector; the company reduces operating costs, enhances digital infrastructure, and increases productivity in daily business interactions.
SA Technologies offers a wide range of IT consulting services with a goal of providing solutions for diverse technical requirements, and is a certified partner of Oracle and Microsoft. The business operates as a minority and women owned establishment which highlights their position as a center of opportunity.
Previously the company was ranked at #15 in San Jose as a top business out of a list which contained fifty businesses. In 2008 SA Technologies was listed at #595 in the top 5000 fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000. Originally when the company was founded in 2002 they operated only regionally, but have since grown into an internationally operating establishment.
Currently the company employs over 300 consultants and employees across the nation with five offices across the United States.
Jobs at SA Technologies
600.000+ job opportunitiesStart here!