Careers at Traeger Grills
The mission of Traeger Grills is to make the unique flavors of hardwood fuel readily available to lovers of outdoor cooking.
Products available from Traeger include:
- Grills: Metal grills in multiple styles, sizes and colors for the best in outdoor cooking.
- Grill Covers and Service Parts: Protective all-weather gear and replacement parts for keeping the grill in mint condition.
- Grill Accessories: Temperature controllers and thermometers, storage shelves, grates, cooking tools, pans, griddles, skillets, racks and specialty items for making best use of the grill.
- Apparel: Traeger aprons, caps and tees for grilling in style.
- Pellets: Hardwood pellets made from Alder, Apple, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Mesquite, Oak or Pecan for giving food from the outdoor grill its unique taste.
- Sauces: Sweet and spicy flavors for glazing, marinading or just keeping grill food company the Traeger way.
- Rubs ‘n Shakes: Superb powdered BBQ spices for rubbing in or shaking on.
- Recipes: Ebook recipe collections for cooking the Traeger way. Sample award-winning recipes can also be downloaded from the Traeger website for FREE!
Over three and a half million years ago cavemen were cooking over wood-fueled fire, and wood is still the primary cooking fuel in many parts of the world. Thirty years ago, in 1987, Traeger invented its original wood pellet grill and the company has been making and selling them ever since.
Grill cooking is versatile – Traeger’s 6-in-1 formula allows for cooking hot and fast or low and slow, making it possible to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise or barbecue over an outdoor hardwood fire. Its methods are easy to use and produce consistent results.
Moreover, Traegering fosters a sense of community among outdoor cooking aficionados who enjoy sharing recipes and cooking stories with each other. For Traeger, wood-fired cooking is cooking the way Mother Nature intended and its good taste simply can’t be beat.
Jobs at Traeger Grills
2.672.000+ job opportunitiesStart here!