- Business Intelligence Developer Jobs
Business Intelligence Developer Jobs
If you love working with big data and mining it for useful information, you would be well-suited for a career as BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER.
|What are Working Conditions for Business Intelligence Developers?
Business intelligence (BI) developers typically work for large companies or other organizations that collect massive amounts of data and need to extract usable information from their databases.
A BI developer creates and manages business intelligence and implements analytics solutions that turn data into useful knowledge.
|What do Business Intelligence Developers Do?
Business intelligence (BI) developers are database managers with a high level of technical skill.
Tasks performed by Bi developers typically include:
To become a business intelligence developer you should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Familiarity with business intelligence technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
Other desirable skills include:
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Excellent communication skills
- Business acumen
- Analytical mind with an aptitude for solving problems
1.837.000+ job opportunitiesStart here!