- Business Intelligence Developer Jobs
Business Intelligence Developer Jobs
If you love working with big data and mining it for useful information, you would be well-suited for a career as BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER.
|What are Working Conditions for Business Intelligence Developers?|
Business intelligence (BI) developers typically work for large companies or other organizations that collect massive amounts of data and need to extract usable information from their databases.
A BI developer creates and manages business intelligence and implements analytics solutions that turn data into useful knowledge.
|What do Business Intelligence Developers Do?|
Business intelligence (BI) developers are database managers with a high level of technical skill.
Tasks performed by Bi developers typically include:
To become a business intelligence developer you should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Familiarity with business intelligence technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
Other desirable skills include:
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Excellent communication skills
- Business acumen
- Analytical mind with an aptitude for solving problems
1.032.000+ job opportunitiesStart here!