Most popular jobs in Anaheim
Top Companies in Anaheim
- OneStaff Medical (472)
- APN Software Services Inc (89)
- AppleOne (53)
- CyberCoders (50)
- Starbucks (48)
- Staffigo Technical Services (44)
- Identified Talent Solutions (36)
- Acuity One (33)
- Robert Half (32)
- Larkin Contractors (30)
- Eclipse California (19)
- Carrington Mortgage Holdings, LLC (18)
- Chuze Fitness (18)
- Entrepreneurial Firm (15)
- Gold's Gym (14)
Jobs in Anaheim, CA
The Happiest Place on Earth
With about 340,000 inhabitants, Anaheim is the most populous city in Orange County, California, and it is often referred to as ‘the happiest place on Earth”.
No wonder though, as the city is the home of a variety of theme-parks, among which, the original Disneyland Resort, the Anaheim Convention Center, and two major sports clubs: the Los Angeles Angels baseball team, and the ice hockey team the Anaheim Ducks.
The city’s diversity is beyond imagination, and even though it is Disneyland that attracts people, most of them are pleasantly surprised to realize that there are many hidden gems that make the city more attractive than originally thought.
The Place Where Work and Pleasure Are Often Intermingled
Downtown Anaheim integrates three historic districts, and it is a place where visitors can get a glimpse of the past architecture, while at the same time enjoy the peculiar shops, breweries, specialty restaurants, and pubs.
It is also an administrative district, where major government institutions are located, including the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce.
Not surprisingly, the major driver of the economy in Anaheim is tourism, as numerous entertainment, commercial, and cultural facilities stretch from Disney Resort to Santa Ana River.
In addition to this, the business park located in the Anaheim Canyon is the largest industrial district that houses over 2,600 businesses employing more than 55,000 workers.
Living in Anaheim means that you’ll never be bored, and regardless of your job, the overall atmosphere of happiness and joy will always accompany you.
Tourist Attractions in Anaheim
Anaheim is full of surprises, there are many places that pop up as you stroll Downtown, so make sure you visit the following attractions, and some more:
- Disneyland Park and Disneyland Downtown: This is literally the place where reality gets immersed with the imagination, creating an atmosphere of happiness and enjoyment. All-age appropriate, visitors can take multiple rides, enjoy the theme parks, and while in Disneyland Downtown, the super unique restaurants and the extra-large store will deepen your Disney experience.
- Anaheim Packing House: It used to be a citrus-packing facility, but it has been converted into a mix of various dishes that serve some of the most peculiar food.
- Anaheim Convention Center: It is the largest convention center on the West Coast, featuring numerous conferences, exhibitions, events, and displays.
- Muzeo: It is one of the latest museums and cultural centers where different types of exhibitions are displayed.
Pros and Cons of Living in Anaheim
- In addition to tourism as the main economy booster, high-profile businesses are flourishing in Anaheim providing many job opportunities.
- Residential neighborhoods are mostly quiet and seem a bit secluded from the busy Downtown area offering a peaceful way of life.
- With eight public school districts, four private high schools, and two private universities, Anaheim guarantees solid education.
- The best place on the Earth to have fun, enjoy outdoor activities, such as golfing, biking or visiting Oak Canyon Nature Center.
- It can often be too crowded and noisy, especially the Downtown area.
- The traffic on local highways and interstates is often jammed, so it can take a while to get to work.
- Most of the residents are native Spanish speakers, so it might be a problem if you don’t know any Spanish.
- The cost of living is higher than the national average, however, it is lower compared to some other cities in the area.