Most popular jobs in Great Falls
Top Companies in Great Falls
- Staffigo Technical Services (33)
- North40 Outfitters (22)
- OneStaff Medical (20)
- A Plus Health Care (19)
- SAT Healthcare (10)
- Avmax Montana Inc (10)
- Integrity Healthcare (10)
- Anders Group (9)
- Cafe Rio (8)
- NTG Groups (7)
- AutoZone (7)
- Ironside Human Resources (6)
- McDonald's (6)
- U.S. Bank (6)
- TLC Travel Staff, LLC (6)
Jobs in Great Falls, MT
Home to the world’s shortest river, The Roe River of only 201 feet; and the largest freshwater spring in the U.S. Great Falls is an incredible city to live, work and raise a family in.
Great Falls is the third largest city in Montana and has been nicknamed the “Electric City” after the 5 hydroelectric dams found in the area.
Great Falls is home to approximately 81 654 people and makes up the third largest city in Montana. The Great Falls community is welcoming and friendly with grand traditions, a rich history and exciting recreational and cultural activities.
The Great Fall’s economy has been experiencing slow growth but has remained stable over the years.
The Malmstrom Air Force Base is the greatest contributor to the Great Falls economy, followed by trade and health industries.
Pros and Cons of Living in Great Falls
- Great Falls is host to the most anticipated event of the year, the Montana State Fair, which attracts thousands of visitors each year.
- There is a strong sense of community in Great Falls. The locals are welcoming and willing to assist anyone that needs help.
- Surrounded by mountains on 3 sides of the city, Great Falls is an incredibly beautiful city to live.
- Numerous outdoor activities are available such as hunting, fishing, golf and hiking. A perfect opportunity for outdoor adventurers.
- Costs of living are lower than average in the US, with lower rent payments contributing to this difference
- Great Falls is an extremely windy city and Winters can be extremely cold.
- Fuel prices are high, but public transport is an affordable option.
- Average income per capita is lower than average. However lower living costs balances out this difference.
- Mostly offering outdoor recreational activities, Great Falls has limited activities for folks that prefer to remain indoors.
Must See While Living and Working in Great Falls
- The Riverside Railyard Skate Park: one of the top 5 skateparks in the Pacific Northwest, this 27 000 square-foot skate park is a thrilling visit.
- Giant Springs: one of the largest freshwater springs in the US first discovered in Lewis and Clark Expedition in 1805. One can enjoy a scenic afternoon picnicking in the sun.
- Big Falls: forming the largest of the 5 waterfalls that make up the Great Falls, one can enjoy boat tours and other watersport activities here.
- First Peoples Buffalo Jump: one of the many state parks showing one of the largest buffalo jump sites in the country. One can explore the visitors center and interpretive trails that tells stories of the people, animals and landscape of the buffalo culture.
- Paris Gibson Square Museum of Art: home to an incredible contemporary art museum, figure sculptures by Lee Steen and beautifully landscaped grounds.