Top Companies in Johns Creek
Jobs in Johns Creek, Georgia
The stunning Johns Creek is a peaceful, but full of surprises, suburb in the northeast of Atlanta. While it can seem quite ordinary at first, Johns Creek has been ranked third on the USA TODAY list of "50 best cities to live in" in 2017, and it definitely lives up to its rank!
With a bustling community of 83,397 residents, Johns Creed is the 10th largest city of Georgia and boasts an incredibly diversified economy that made it a sought-after destination for young entrepreneurs and navigated professionals alike.
Whether you are working in the field of biotechnologies, technological systems, food trade, or financial services, there is definitely something for you here!
Enjoy the food, films, and music of Johns Creek
The community of Johns Crees is the real heart and soul of the city and makes sure to keep its vibrant character alive throughout the year. In fact, here you can take part in one of the many food festivals organized during fall and summer or join a concert of the professional orchestra that plays often in the city.
Alternatively, the city hosts the Johns Creek International Festival every April, which is the ultimate celebration of the diversity and of the cosmopolitan mindset that makes the city so progressive.
While having a taste of the local dishes served by food trucks and listening to a gig, here you can discover the culture and lifestyle of many different countries!
Pros and Cons of Living in Johns Creek
- The economy in the city is booming and you can find unique job opportunities in many sectors, from biotechnologies, systems & technologies, and food retail trade to insurance and financial services.
- The incredibly low crime rates, regarding both violent and property crime make the city one of the safest places in northern Georgia to live.
- Low property taxes makes it easy to find high-standard housing options for a relatively low price.
- One of the most renowned school systems in the state, including over 20 private and public educational facilities.
- The city was ranked 3rd of the “50 best cities to live in” in 2017.
- Johns Creek is home to vibrant food, music, and film festivals that will keep you entertained throughout the year.
- The cost of living in Johns Creek is almost 30% higher than the national average.
- The average commuting time can be as long as 33.3 minutes.
Attractions in Johns Creek
- Big Creek: this is one of the most attractive hiking trails in the area. If you are a nature lover don’t miss out on a visit to these grounds!
- Autrey Mill Nature Preserve & Heritage Center: if you are looking for a place to spend a day with your family among nature, head to this charming wooden park.
- Jones Bridge Park: do you love fishing, hiking, or relaxing under the shade of a tree? This is the best place in the area!
- Big Creek Greenway: for cyclists and runners, this is paradise. Head to this paved trail among nature to reconnect and unwind!