Where shall we send you the NEWEST JOBS?
Please check your email and confirm your email, so we can send you relevant jobs
HVAC Controls Lead Systems Specialist
What will you doUnder general direction, acts as the on-site project leader to plan, execute, and complete control systems projects with assigned customers. Performs or delegates tasks as required to execute and fully ...follow
Sales & Customer Service Associate
Coverage needed is for evenings and required rotating weekend shifts. Please attach a resume when applying. Do you love helping others? Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use your powers for ...follow
Management/Sales Internship - Knoxville
Welcome to Sherwin-Williams Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our ...follow
Screed Operator - Knoxville, TN
Job ID: 183842Since 1947, Harrison Construction Company, a CRH company, has been the preferred source for ground-level site construction throughout eastern Tennessee and western North Carolina. Committed to quality, ...follow
CDL A Delivery Driver
Company: US0288 Sysco Knoxville, LLCSales Territory: NoneZip Code:37921Employment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0OVERVIEW:We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and ...follow
Outside Sales Representative - Knoxville, TN
Company: US0288 Sysco Knoxville, LLCSales Territory: US-TN-KnoxvilleZip Code:37921Minimum Level of Education:High School or EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:0-1 YearsEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: Up ...follow
HVAC Controls Technician
What you will do Under general supervision, conducts preventive maintenance, repair, installation, and commissioning and general servicing of HVAC Automation Systems (including detailed troubleshooting of systems). ...follow
Vans FT Store Manager (West Town Mall 439 Knoxville, TN)
Principal Accountabilities: Assist with supervising daily operations of retail stores Supervise the back office including customer serviceKnowledge & Skill Requirements: Associate's degree; Bachelor's degree ...follow
At Pilot Company, our care and commitment to our team members comes from a deeply rooted history that started nearly 60 years ago. Since that opening we have celebrated many accomplishments and have stayed true to our ...follow
Major Accounts - Outside Sales Account Executive - Knoxville or Chattanooga
Major Accounts - Outside Sales Account Executive - Knoxville or ChattanoogaReq Number:186495Category:SalesPosted Date:December 12, 2019Work Location(s):Knoxville,TN,USADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Major ...follow
Neurology Sales Representative, Knoxville TN
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to changing the course of human health through bold pursuits in science, life-enhancing therapies, and a promise to always put patients first. At the core of that ...follow
barista - Store# 11293, CUSICK & ALCOA
Job Summary and Mission This position contributes to Starbucks success by providing legendary customer service to all customers. This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with ...follow
Elavon Fraud Analyst 1 - Loss Prevention Department
Monitors account activity to identify fraudulent financial transactions and violations. Secures accounts to prevent losses. Works with internal departments to validate that charges are authorized. Works with merchants ...follow
Elavon Account Setup Coordinator - Fulfillment Department
This position is responsible for working with various areas within the company to successfully implement products and services for customers. Acts as the primary internal contact. Coordinates activities with various ...follow
Elavon Credit Review Specialist 3 - Credit & Risk Department
Conducts credit analyses including gathering, analyzing and interpreting all types of credit information on existing and prospective customers and portfolios. Inputs the data gathered into tracking and/or reporting ...follow
At Office Depot and Office Max, the Sales Advisor is a part-time role, providing exceptional customer service by performing duties as cashier, provides logistics support, stocking, restocking, down stocking, inventory ...follow
Entry Level Field Sales - Chronic Care - Huntsville, AL
Job DescriptionOur Sales team support our customers by providing clinical information about products, educational information, clinical training programs and resources. We support healthcare providers and healthcare ...follow
Freelance Content Coordinator/Writer
Job DescriptionBest Version Media, a growing neighborhood magazine company, is looking for someone local to the Knoxville area to write and coordinate the content for a new magazine serving unique, upscale ...follow
Company: US0288 Sysco Knoxville, LLCSales Territory: NoneZip Code:37921Minimum Level of Education:High School or EquivalentEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage: 0OVERVIEW:We offer our associates ...follow
B2B Sales with Community Focus
Job DescriptionJoin One of the Fastest Growing Privately Held Media Companies in North America. We Are Recognized Year After Year for our Outstanding Growth, Positive Culture and Opportunity.Rated 2019 Best Places to ...follow
Most popular jobs in Knoxville
Top Companies in Knoxville
- Spot On Recruiting, Inc. (55)
- Bloomin' Brands (48)
- Robert Half (45)
- OneStaff Medical (41)
- Staffigo Technical Services (36)
- Regal (29)
- Symmetry Financial Group (29)
- Ihop (29)
- Marco's Pizza (28)
- Starbucks (23)
- Fresenius Medical Care (22)
- U.S. Bank (22)
- Aerotek (20)
- ResourceMFG (20)
- Integrity Healthcare (19)
Jobs in Knoxville, Tennessee
Nestled in the Western foothills of Tennessee, this beautiful mountain town has been described as the perfect combination of artsy and outdoor adventure with an array of offerings for all. This makes it the perfect city to consider settling down in.
Knoxville was founded in 1791 making it the second oldest city in the state. Initially growth and developments were slow, until the arrival of the railroads in the 1850’s which brought about rapid development into a major wholesaling and manufacturing centers.
By the 1950’s the textile industry had collapsed, which fortunately brought about diversification in the economic sectors and has allowed Knoxville to continue growing and expanding into the city that it is today. Major industries driving the economy include energy, telecommunications and financial services.
Knoxville is no stranger to the rich and famous. It was in this very town that Elvis Presley was discovered after a record company heard his first song playing on the radio and where famous Hollywood director, Quentin Tarantino was born.
Pros and Cons of Living and Working in Knoxville
- Knoxville has an income tax rate of 0% on wages and salaries, and its overall tax burden is amongst the lowest of all U.S states.
- Livability.com has reported that Knoxville is in one of the best positions to withstand a recession.
- There are plenty of work opportunities available at major corporations all over Knoxville, as well as in industries such as real estate, finance, manufacturing, retail, and technology and research.
- Costs of living are currently sitting at approximately 4% below the national average.
- Knoxville is host to a rich arts community with various festivals throughout the year. This includes the Dogwood Arts Festival and the Big Ears Festival.
- Public transportation is unreliable and has over the years cut down on the number of routes and shortened their operation times.
- The consequences of no income tax are reflected in below average public schools and health care systems.
- Sales tax is excessively high to compensate for null income tax rates which makes it harder for lower-income earners to make ends meet.
- There is peer pressure to support the local football team. Knoxvillian’s are die hard football fans and aren’t too impressed with people who don’t share the same interest.
- There is a language barrier when it comes to slang and phrases used in Knoxville. This can take some time getting used to.
Fun Things to do in Knoxville
Some of the most memorable experiences to enjoy while living in Knoxville:
- Historic Market Square: situated in the heart of downtown Knoxville, this vibey center offers an artsy space filled with cafes, restaurants and live music.
- Knoxville is home to over 100 structures listed on the National Register of Historic Places that can be explored. This is the perfect place for history and architecture lovers.
- Knoxville Visitors Center: an opportunity to get in touch with locals and to pick up any maps as well as insider tips and advice for living and working in Knoxville. You can also enjoy some live music every afternoon from Monday to Saturday.
- Watch a Vols game at the Neyland Stadium: Knoxville residents are big on football and are avid fans of their University of Tennessee football team. Joining in on the team spirit is a must experience in Knoxville.
- The Sunsphere: an incredible 360º views of Knoxville can be viewed from the Observation Deck and is free entrance to all.
- Ijams Nature Center: 10-miles of trails, rock formations, lakes and incredible views as well as exciting water activities to be enjoyed by all.