Where shall we send you the NEWEST JOBS?
Please check your email and confirm your email, so we can send you relevant jobs
Internship in Collection and Support Team (French and English speaker)
Providing invoicing and debt collection support via email customer service platformProviding technical support and ensure adequate information is availableActing in a professional manner while contacting the debtors. ...follow
IT Senior Consultant, Regulatory Compliance – Financial Crime, Warsaw
We help leading financial institutions in the world stay ahead of key regulatory requirements in the banking and capital markets, asset management, insurance spaces and private equity spaces, and we provide integrated ...follow
Asystent/ka administracji w dziale IT
Twój udział w tworzeniu innowacji:Jeżeli jesteś osobą młodą, która ma status studenta i poszukujesz pracy w międzynarodowym środowisku oraz chcesz wypróbować swoich siłw młodym zespole pełnym ...follow
The role of Risk Analyst is to assist in development, implementation, and maintenance of the Risk Management framework. Providing hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assure ...follow
Statutory Reporting Accountant, Global Compliance & Reporting, Warsaw/Łódź
The GCR team is part of EY’s EMEIA Tax Center (ETC). The ETC is unique to EY: we are the only Big 4 professional services firm with a dedicated center of excellence focused on delivering exceptional client service ...follow
Java Developer for Data Science Solutions
What distinguishes you:Min 2 years of experience in professional software development using Scala and/or JavaExperience with tools & frameworks in the Hadoop ecosystem such as Spark, Kafka, HDFS, Hive/ImpalaFamiliar ...follow
DevOps / IT Administrator
Your contribution to something big:Configuration and maintenance of IT Engineering application (PTC Windchill)Develop solutions and automation processes for IT Engineering applicationsApplication and system ...follow
Senior Financial Controller
You will be involved in the following tasks:Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements(P&L, BS, CF),Business partnering with non-finance employees within sales and operations functions,Being in ...follow
Junior Communication Specialist
Czym będziesz się zajmować?Przygotowaniem i realizacją kampanii z udziałem InfluencerówKontaktem oraz współpracą z twórcami internetowymi, rekomendowaniem twórców do ...follow
Przedstawiciel handlowy- HoReCa
Auto req ID: 203101BRJob DescriptionOsoba na tym stanowisku będzie odpowiedzialna za:Sprzedaż oferty handlowej PepsiCo do obecnych klientów.Pozyskiwanie nowych klientów.Realizacja wyznaczonych ...follow
Territory Manager for Strategic Accounts, Oracle Linux & Virtualization Sales, covering Poland, Eastern Europe and Russia
Oracle delivers world class Linux and virtualization solutions for international business customers. We are seeking a Sales Director that can sell our solutions to senior business and technical decision makers in major ...follow
Senior Information Security Analyst
As an Information Security Analyst at CyberVadis you will:Analyse organizations’ environment and assess cyber-security posture;Interact with internal and external stakeholders to ensure ...follow
Data Analyst - OpenXchange
OpenXchange Analyst role supports the Biogen OpenXchange Transparency process/requirements defined by EFPIA Code & National EU Country Pharma Association Codes.Main responsibilities are to implement & maintain ...follow
Senior Analyst, Affiliate Finance
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting the Financial Director in planning and controlling of Polish Legal Entity cost centers. Preparing templates and slide decks for business reviews, annual ...follow
Ekspert ds. architektury danych i rozwiązań BigData, Warszawa
Ekspert ds. architektury danych i rozwiązań BigData Poszukujemy doświadczonego konsultanta-architekta do pracy w Zespole IT Advisory. Zatrudniona osoba będzie prowadziła przedsięwzięcia realizowane zarówno dla ...follow
Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
Do Twoich obowiązków należeć będzie:Planowanie i wdrażanie strategii komunikacji dla klientów, pod opieką ManageraBieżąca współpraca z klientem;Kontakty z dziennikarzami, liderami opinii oraz ...follow
TAS Senior Consultant for Infrastructure
EY Global Delivery Services means 31,000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to external ...follow
Commercial Finance Manager (Central Eastern Europe)
ROLE PURPOSEThe role of Client Incentive Deals – Cluster Deal Modeller is to be a recognised Subject Matter Expert and deal modeller for the Cluster/ Group of countries on traditional (Issuer) Commercial ...follow
Senior Java Developer for Data Science Solutions
What distinguishes you:Min 5 years of experience in professional software development using Scala and/or JavaStrong Experience with tools & frameworks in the Hadoop ecosystem such as Spark, Kafka, HDFS, ...follow
Hitachi Sales Engineer
Hitachi Sales engineer Poland (m/f)What you will doThe main objective of this role is to acquire new clients and develop cooperation with existing customers (e.g. investors, general contractors, mechanical contractors, ...follow
Most popular jobs in Warsaw
Top Companies in Warsaw
Jobs in Warsaw
People in Warsaw
Situated on the Vistula River, Warsaw is the capital of Poland as well as the country's largest city. As the eighth biggest city in Europe, Warsaw is a vibrant metropolis that combines old-world history with cutting-edge culture.
The opportunities to be gained by living in Warsaw remain appealing to this day. People from all over Europe flock to Warsaw looking for work and a higher quality of life, and it's by far the most diverse city in Poland.
The rich variety of people and ethnicities has made Warsaw a superb example of modern multi-cultural cities and it feels like a global city in every way.
What's life like in Warsaw?
Often described as the “Paris of the North”, Warsaw is regarded as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and its historic old town has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The city's buildings represent nearly every major European architectural style and there are superb examples of Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque and neoclassical buildings throughout the city.
82 parks cover almost a quarter of the city in green space. Some of the oldest have palaces, gardens, and lakes, and there are many beautiful tree-lined avenues to walk down in the evening.
There are also four major universities in the city and almost 300,000 students make the Warsaw feel like a young, energetic city. There is a huge music scene, and it's considered to be one of the hubs of underground electronic music in Europe.
Work in Warsaw
Along with that cultural heritage comes new and exciting opportunities, and Warsaw has been ranked as one of the most liveable cities in the world as well as one of the most business-friendly cities in Central and Eastern Europe.
Warsaw has been classified as an alpha world city, which means it's a major global city that links economic regions into the world economy. The Globalization and World Studies Study Group and Network place it on a par with Sydney, Istanbul, Amsterdam, and Seoul.
Warsaw is not only the political capital of Poland, but also its economic centre, producing 12% of the country's income, and it's home to many national institutions, government agencies, and domestic and international companies.
The Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE) was established in 1817 then reestablished in 1991, following the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Major Attractions of Warsaw
Here are some of the top attractions that make Warsaw such an attractive city to live and work:
- Old Town Markey Square: Dating back to the 13th century, the market square is surrounded by restaurants and shops. A great place to try Polish specialities like stuffed cabbage leaves.
- Lazienki Park: Also knowns as Royal Baths Park, the park was designed in the 17th century and hosts villas, monuments, lakes, gardens, and the beautiful Palace on the Isle, which is now an art gallery.
- Royal Castle: Dating back to the 14th century when it was home to officials and rulers of the city, the Royal Castle is now a museum and a great place to learn about the city.
- Warsaw Uprising Museum: A fascinating museum dedicated to the fight against the Nazis in WWII.
- Nowy Swiat: New World Street is actually one of the most historic streets in Warsaw and is the primary route to the major castles and palaces in the city. Now it's one of the best shopping streets in Warsaw.
- Wilanow Palace: Built as a home for King John III Sobieski, the 17th-century palace now hosts music festivals and summer concerts in the garden.
Pros and Cons of Living in Warsaw
- Public transport – Warsaw's Metro, trams, and buses are fast, frequent, and easy to use.
- Dining out – Warsaw boasts some of Europe's finest restaurants and cafes, and you can find everything from Italian, to Mexican, to sushi.
- History – With palaces and castles dating back to the 13th century as well as a fascinating 20th-century history, Warsaw has an unbelievably rich history.
- Green space and outdoor culture – with dozens of parks, pedestrian zones, and outdoor seating, you can spend most of your time outside.
- Friendly people – The Poles are some of the friendliest people you will ever meet, and those who live in Warsaw are no different. The big city often feels like a small town!
- Job prospects – With its combination of tourism hub as well as the economic and political hub, Warsaw is a great place to move for work.
- Traffic and parking – some areas of the city are prone to congestion and the drivers are a little relaxed when it comes to staying in lane! Parking in the city can be extremely tricky.
- Polish language – It's hard to understand and hard to learn. Most people can speak English, though, so you should be fine without it.
- Winter – It gets cold in Warsaw of the winter. If you're visiting the city for Christmas, expect cold temperatures and snow.