- The plugin requirements of the two are different.
- Create Web Pages that are responsive and interactive.
- Recognize the browsers that are being used by your visitor.
- Add text to an HTML page quickly and easily.
- Create cookies
- Validate forms as you are typing in the information.
- Create and add animation
- Use features like Canvas that allows you to draw on the webpage itself
- Integrate services like Facebook and Twitter to the website.
- Allows a user to load new images, objects or elements without needing to load the whole web page again.
- Improve visitor’s experience to a web page.